Wednesday, September 9, 2009

pensieri

Non mi ricordavo nemmeno di averla scritta, ma visto che mi e' ricapitata per le mani...

No matter whether you feel you are in love.
No matter whether you hate so much you could kill.
Nothing can take away the fact that you and I are going to die.
Yes, we are going to die.
And no matter how much you push it aside, how much you hide the thought, it's still going to happen.
So what?
What are we going to do about it?
Maybe just take it easy then.
Because nothing really matters.
Because you and me are in the end much closer than we ever imagined.
So I look to you.
And I look at myself.
Parts of the same puzzle.
Hope some day, somehow, somebody will finally be able to see why, why it had to be this way.
Till then, hear me out, hug me tight, smile at me.

2 comments:

E' il pensiero che conta. Basta un CIAO... in qualunque lingua!