Friday, October 10, 2008

Inguaribile ottimista!


Ele mi ha mandato il resto della storia del post del 7 ottobre


There was once a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only hairs on her head. 

“Well”, she said, “I think I’ll braid my hair today”.

So she did and had a wonderful day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

“Hmmm...” she said, “I think I’ll part hem down in the middle today”.

So she did and she had a grand day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. 

“Well”, she said, “today I’m going to wear my hair in a pony tail”.

So she did, and she had a fun, fun day. 


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn’t a single hair on her head.

“Yay!”, she exclaimed. “I don’t have to fix my hair today!”.


Attitude is everything. 


Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. 


Life isn’t about waiting the storm to pass...it’s about learning to dance in the storm. 

.......
Ok, ok, mica sono cosi' io, ci mancherebbe... anzi!
Mi arrabbio come tutti. Ci resto male. Mi deprimo. 
Pero', in fondo in fondo, devo ammettere che sono tutte cazzate. 
E allora non c'e' nulla di male a cercare di relativizzare un po' le situazioni... almeno per quanto ci si riesce. 
In fondo se penso al video di Randy qui a sinistra... 
.......
TGIF!!!   Week-end... arrivo!! 
Bella settimana. Tanto lavoro. Notti abbastanza insonni grazie ai due angioletti. 
Ma sono contento.  Mi piace questa vita.
Beh, lo scrivo cosi' me lo potro' andare a rileggere nei momenti un po' piu' neri. 
.......
Un abbraccio a ViolaPansy in questi giorni un po' grigi.
Il sole splende sempre dietro le nuvole. 
......
E con questa frase stra-abusata me ne vado a nanna con un sorriso un po' ebete sulle labbra. 
Vedremo che fine fara' quel sorriso domani alle 4:30, quando uno dei due angioletti si svegliera'!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

E' il pensiero che conta. Basta un CIAO... in qualunque lingua!