
I have something to keep you busy while you're waiting for planes or are fooling around with your laptop.
The website is: www.freerice.com
The idea is to donate rice to the poor by answering question on various
subjects.
subjects.
It's sponsored by the by the UN and several large corporations.
It's a good way for you to improve, for example, your vocabulary in English
while filling someone's rice bowl, in this case, literally.
It's a good way for you to improve, for example, your vocabulary in English
while filling someone's rice bowl, in this case, literally.
Keep in mind that while every correct answer is worth 20 kernels of rice one needs to get a total of between 2,000-3,000 to actually be of help to anyone.
Try it once and I'm sure you'll get hooked!
if only I'd got the time... :D
ReplyDeleteI'll try asap.
Zion
@Zion: it will be really good for your English... consider it as a training. BTW... don't you think you have been away from your blog long enough? Come back!
ReplyDelete